Series
Categories
Shop Now
My Picks
follow Archives

Friday, May 2, 2014

BACK FROM SABBATICAL

Hi sweets! I'm kidding when I say I'm back from sabbatical…but it sort of feels that way, what not with the blog sitting quietly in silence as I explored and tried to form a new little home (still a painfully messy and crowded process). 

Seriously, this is one of the very few clean spots in our place, sadly:
And here is the beloved view from our balcony. *Excitement!!!!*Fortunately, the sunsets here are just to-die-for as San Antonio's, and I have the joy of seeing it all the time. The traffic right outside our bedroom took a couple of nights to get used to (especially since there was a huge car show going on our first night here), but everybody is already adjusted. See below.
You know, I didn't think it was possible for her to get more spoiled than she was, but apparently anything is possible. I had thrown that sheepskin on her bed for a quick second trying to move things around, and off she went to accept the dull fate that it would now be her new "queen" bed. Status, not size, of course. 
Our place is small, sunny, and happy. The view is pretty killer, and my running path surrounds the gorgeous lake. Gah. I can't wait to show you more! 

Hope you guys have had a wonderful month! xoxo

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...