Series
Categories
Shop Now
My Picks
follow Archives

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

OH, THE WEATHER OUTSIDE

…used to be somewhat Christmas-worthy. 
I'm patiently (okay, not-so-patiently) waiting for the skies to look closer to these sights I was able to experience last week. This sun just won't let up, you know??

In the meantime, I've been working on a project that's crazy-different from what I'm generally used to, and I'm actually adoring it (minus the times when I get stumped). It's very nautical, dark with bits of light shining through, and masculine. Seems like I get most of the work finished when I listen to the soundtrack of Pirates of the Caribbean on loop endlessly, since that's what my mind immediately related it with in the initial phases. It's on my to-do list to show you guys what we have so far in the very near future. :) 

Hope you're all enjoying the week! 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...