Series
Categories
Shop Now
My Picks
follow Archives

Monday, November 18, 2013

OVER THE WEEKEND

Clay was moaning this weekend about the heat, and while I'd like Texas to catch up with everyone else and realize that Fall should be here by now, I still find myself in awe of the sunsets that come with the heat. 
Our sweet little Xena is recovering splendidly from her near collision with what I believed might be sudden death, and she went from hobbling to slowly pacing, to trotting, and now zooming around everywhere her tiny body can muster. 
I, of course, tried to chase her down as usual, every once in a while snapping a photo here and there. 

Minus the small part of me running my side view mirror of my car into the brick surrounding the garage door this morning, Monday is treating me just fine. No use to fret about the little stuff when everything is so beautiful and everyone is healthy anyway.

Hope you enjoyed the weekend!

2 comments:

Kristen Marie said...

Beautiful photos! I especially love the one with the pup! :-)

Danie at Pasadya said...

Aw, thanks Kristen! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...