Series
Categories
Shop Now
My Picks
follow Archives

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

LITTLE LADY

Dawh, she's kinda cute, huh? 

I recently changed my morning routine by attempting to wake up significantly earlier than I used to and go running before the sun reaches boiling temperature. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to take Miss Xena on the runs since she decides to take the time to stop and smell the roses. Every. Single. Corner. Or mailbox. Whichever is closest.

So, after my morning runs (which I'm somehow learning to love, by the way), this little lady and I play ball in the shade.
She has way too many gross, deteriorating tennis balls that have to be enthusiastically flung into the grass so she can gallop off in glee towards them. I gotta give it to her, though. This is one tough girl that can actually hustle, as my husband says.

It's funny what your dog can show you about being a go-getter. :)

3 comments:

Coulda shoulda woulda said...

what a cutie - tennis balls are never safe around doggies though! :)

Unknown said...

How adorable :)

Danie at Pasadya said...

Naomi, gosh I know! She destroys every ball in sight. You should see what she does to footballs!

Hi Milynn! Thanks so much. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...