Series
Categories
Shop Now
My Picks
follow Archives

Thursday, May 16, 2013

BACK AT IT

Hey guys! I thought I would have time for a couple of posts when I needed to take a short trip back home, but of course that didn't go as planned. This is what I was up to:
I love that my parents live close to my aunt and uncle...they eat together all the time, so it was a treat to be with everyone and feast on home-cooked Filipino food. This was my fast shot on the phone trying to capture the storm clouds while I was sitting in the backseat of the car on the way to my aunt and uncle's house.
I always lug around things to do, in hopes that I'll actually get to them, but I usually don't when I go home. This time made it almost impossible because there were so many celebrations up in the air. :) Not a bad problem to have, if you ask me.

This is my parents on their honeymoon in 1982...I think in San Antonio if I'm correct! It's funny that my husband and I now live in San Antonio and probably accidentally stood in the exact area when they're having their picture snapped.
Anyway, here I am, back in San Antonio! Hopefully that means more regular posting to come...

What have you pretties been up to this week?

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

I love this post :) my week has been jam packed with work stuff - boo! X

Danie at Pasadya said...

Aww, sorry Charlotte!! :((

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...