Series
Categories
Shop Now
My Picks
follow Archives

Monday, March 4, 2013

THE MR.

Hey, hey! How did your weekend go?

Ours was really laid back, just the way we like it. Guess what? I managed to corner my husband and take a few photos of him, since you've already seen Xenie and me. This completes our small family!

Meet Clay:
So do you or anyone you know have eyes like his that can't decide which wonderful color to be? They turn blue, gray, and green. Mine definitely do not. Brown, brown, brown, they'll stay.
I just know Clay's so happy to be displayed, ha! I guess that's what husbands have to sometimes sacrifice for us wives, huh?

Oh guys! I'm finishing up shooting the house tour. Can't WAIT to show y'all this week. :)

6 comments:

Coulda shoulda woulda said...

I love chameleon eyes!

Albertina M. Cisneros said...

Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog today!! I love your art...and just bookmarked your shop! I'm so excited to know your art...cause I love and it would be fab for an art to outfit post :)

Cute husband! :)

Jess said...

What is it with boys and not wanting their photos taken? At least it looks like her cooperates well! :) Can't wait to see the house tour!

Unknown said...

can NOT wait to see the house tour - and HELLO eyes - lucky lady!

Unknown said...

ps following you through GFC so i don't miss any of the action :o)

Danie at Pasadya said...

Me too, Naomi!! Sometimes I just sit there and stare at him. Good thing he's already aware how weird I am!

Albertina: I love your sense of style! Thanks so much for the compliments!! I would LOVE to see what would pair with one of my pieces. :)

Jess: Well gee, I don't know!! What's WRONG with them? ;) Bah!! So excited to share with you...today!!

Erika: Can't wait to share it!! Oh gosh, I tell myself that every day. :) Aw dear, thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...