Series
Categories
Shop Now
My Picks
follow Archives

Thursday, March 22, 2012

FOR TOMORROW...

Two things:



















1. As promised, my first guest post will be up tomorrow, woo wee! I'll make a small post tomorrow to direct you to it once it's up, if you'd like to see. :)






























2. Remember this? This project of mine is taking a taaad bit longer than I had hoped for...as in 1**#@$5434 hours longer. You know that feeling? Procrastination prevails!

ANYWAY, I thought it was be nice to at least show you one of the entire images on Friday....which I just wrote a short story for yesterday! So yes, tomorrow's story time will have a different type of art. Don't worry though! I still have tons of black and white line drawings waiting for you.

2 comments:

Ana Degenaar said...

That illustration is stunning! I used to spend hours drawing... oh, the good times!

Danie at Pasadya said...

Thank you , Ana! Did you? It's so therapeutic, isn't it? I actually haven't been drawing and painting for a couple of weeks now, and I'm completely missing it. I hope you can squeeze in a little time to draw again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...