Series
Categories
Shop Now
My Picks
follow Archives

Monday, February 13, 2012

IT'S ALMOST HERE...


I've loved it and hated it. My senior year in college, one of my closest friends and I were boy-less, so we decided to go on a date together instead...to Mr. Gatti's. A million slices of mediocre pizza paired with tons of air hockey domination later, we decided that the day turned out to be one of the most memorable and happy Valentine's ever.

I think my husband and I are just going to keep it low-key this year. We're planning on a dinner at a sweet little pizza place in town where they make their own mozzarella cheese, have heat lamps outside for those who are ready to brave the cold, and even thick Mexican-patterned blankets for soon-to-be freezing brave ones. I think I'll decide to be brave...we'll see though.

So do you have any plans for this Valentine's? Either way, hope you have a happy day, as my friend would say!

4 comments:

Meredith said...

Oh <3!! It was a fun v-day indeed! Great bumper car times too! So lucky to be your friend :)

Anonymous said...

How very cool! I have always known that one day you would be famous and I would be able to say that I'm related to that girl! She's my niece, you know--my brother's daughter! Very proud of you!

Danie at Pasadya said...

I have a feeling this certain friend of mine might inspire a lot of future posts. ;) I'm the lucky one!

Danie at Pasadya said...

Aunt Kay! You're so sweet! Happy Valentine's Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...